Data privacy statement:
The following contains information about the collection of personal data during the use of this website. Personal data are all data that can be associated with you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail address and user behaviour.
1. Controller and contact person
(a) Controller according to Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) FC Augsburg 1907 GmbH & Co. KGaA, Bürgermeister-Ulrich-Straße 90, 86199 Augsburg, Germany, represented by the directors Stefan Reuter, Michael Ströll and Klaus Hofmann; see our legal notice.
(b) In case of question about data protection, contact our Data Protection Officer:
FC Augsburg 1907 GmbH & Co. KGaA
Data Protection Officer
2. Your rights when using the website
Insofar as your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests according to point (f) of Art. 6(1), sentence 1 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR insofar as there are grounds for this relating to your particular situation or the objection is to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object and we shall comply without the need for you to describe your particular situation.
3. Data security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against threats during data transmission as well as access by third parties. These are respectively adapted according to the state of the art.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1. Collection of personal data during visits to our website
During the merely informational use of the website, when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data sent to our server by your browser. When you want to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically required by us in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is point (f) of Art. 6(1), sentence 1 GDPR).
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, that provide certain information to the entity that sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies are not able to execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offering more user friendly and effective overall.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes. However, please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in that case.
4.2 Additional functions and offerings on our website
Aside from the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services you may use if you are interested. As a rule this requires you to provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service subject.
If you purchase goods or services on our website and provide your e-mail address in the process, we may subsequently use it to send out a newsletter. In such a case the newsletter is only for the purpose of direct advertising for similar own goods or services.
4.3 Contact by e-mail
If you have questions of any kind, you may contact us at the Customer Service e-mail address provided on the website. Your information is used to respond to you enquiry. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntary consent according to point (a) of Art. 6(1), sentence 1 GDPR.
Your personal data are automatically erased after your enquiry has been processed.
4.4 Newsletter subscription
You may subscribe to a free newsletter on our website. We need your e-mail address for this purpose. You may provide us with your name and date of birth, but this is not mandatory. If you provide us with your name, we use it to address you personally. We use your date of birth to provide you with age-appropriate information/offers and to congratulate you on your birthday.
After submitting the registration form, you receive a confirmation e-mail from us. Your subscription only takes effect when you click the link in the confirmation e-mail. You may cancel your newsletter subscription at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of each edition of the newsletter. Your e-mail address is promptly erased after you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We process your data for market research purposes, targeted advertising and to tailor the contents of our newsletter to meet your needs; the legal basis is your consent provided according to point (a) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
We perform the following processing:
Receiving the newsletter is only possible subject to the conditions described above. If you do not want us to perform such processing, please do not subscribe to the newsletter or unsubscribe from the newsletter if you have already subscribed.
Our newsletter is sent out by the service provider Episerver, which processes our data. Episerver is a service of the Episerver Group. Beyond that, your data are generally not disseminated to third parties. We store your data and the results of the surveys listed above in your profile as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter.
Insofar as you have subscribed to the newsletter, you have submitted the following corresponding declaration of consent:
Yes, I want to subscribe to the free e-mail newsletter of FC Augsburg with content tailored to me personally and advertising individualised with the help of profiling. I have read the data privacy statement which contains a detailed description of profiling and agree to data processing as described therein.
Right of revocation:
You may revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. Each e-mail contains a link to unsubscribe from the newsletter. Alternatively, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Revocation of consent” or submit the notice of revocation using the contact information provided in the legal notice or the data privacy statement.
4.5 Use of analysis tools
The tracking measures described in the following and used by us are carried out based on point (f) of Art. 6(1), sentence 1 GDPR. We use tracking measures to design our website according to demand and for its ongoing optimisation. We also use tracking measures to collect statistics about the use of our website, which are evaluated for the purpose of optimising our offering for you.
See the corresponding tracking tools for the respective purposes of data processing and the data categories.
– Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). The Universal Analytics operating mode is used. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonym user ID, and therefore to analyse the activities of a user across devices.
Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies” – text files stored on your computer – for the purpose of analysing the way you use the website. The information generated by the cookies regarding your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address within member states of the European Union or other states in the European Economic Area is first shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. By request of the website operator, Google will use this information in order to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and provide additional services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transferred by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. IP addresses are thereby shortened prior to further processing, excluding the possibility of associating them with specific persons. Insofar as a personal reference is established by the data collected about you, this is excluded immediately and the personal data are promptly erased.
(4) You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing your browser settings accordingly. However, please note that you may not be able to fully utilise all functions of this website in that case. Please note that you have to set the opt-out on all devices used by you to consistently prevent tracking by Google Analytics. Furthermore, you can prevent the capture of data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website by Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) If you are visiting our website using a mobile device (smartphone or tablet), you have to click this link instead to prevent tracking by Google Analytics on this website with future effect. This can also be used as an alternative to the aforementioned browser plug-in. Clicking the link sets an opt-out cookie in your browser, which is only valid for that browser and this domain. If you erase the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie is erased as well and you have to click the link again.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and improve it regularly. The statistics we obtain allow us to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases where personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has agreed to be bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, point f GDPR.
– Data privacy statement for the Facebook page
FC Augsburg 1907 GmbH & Co. KGaA uses the technical platform and services of Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Please note that you use our Facebook page and its functions under your own responsibility. This applies in particular for the use of the interactive functions (such as commenting, sharing, rating).
When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook among other things records your IP address and additional information that is present on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us as the operator of the Facebook page with statistical information about the use of the Facebook page. Facebook provides further information about this under the following link: http://de-de.facebook.com/help/pages/insights .
The data about you collected in this context are processed by Facebook Ltd. and may be transmitted to countries outside the European Union in this process. What information Facebook receives and how it is used is described by Facebook in general terms in its data utilisation guidelines. There you will also find information about contacting Facebook as well as the configuration of advertising settings.
The data utilisation guidelines are available under the following link: http://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy
You will find the complete Facebook data guidelines here: https://de-de.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
How Facebook uses the data from visits to Facebook pages for its own purposes, to what extent activities on the Facebook page are assigned to individual users, how long Facebook stores these data and whether data from a visit to the Facebook page are disseminated to third parties is not clearly and conclusively defined by Facebook and is not known to us.
Upon accessing a Facebook page, the IP address assigned to your device is transmitted to Facebook. According to Facebook, this IP address is anonymised (in case of “German” IP addresses) and erased after 90 days. Facebook also stores information about the devices of its users (for example as part of the “login notification” function); this may allow Facebook to assign IP addresses to individual users.
If you are currently logged on to Facebook as a user, there is a cookie with your Facebook ID on your device. That allows Facebook to track your visit to this page and how you use it. This applies correspondingly to other Facebook pages. The Facebook buttons integrated in websites allow Facebook to record your visits to these website pages and assign them to your Facebook profile. Content or advertising tailored to you may be offered based on these data.
If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Facebook and/or deactivate the “stay logged on” function, erase the existing cookies on your device, and close and then reopen your browser. This erases Facebook information that allows you to be identified directly. You can then use our Facebook page without disclosing your Facebook ID. A Facebook login screen is displayed when you access interactive functions on the page (like, comment, share, messages etc.). If you log in, Facebook can once again identify you as a specific user.
Information about how to administer or erase existing data is found on the following Facebook support page: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy#
FC Augsburg 1907 GmbH & Co. KGaA does not collect and process any other data related to your use of the company’s Facebook page.
– Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the Google Maps offering on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps for you directly on the website and makes it possible for you to use the map functions conveniently.
(2) When you visit the website, Google obtains the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data identified under no. 4 (1) 1 of this statement are transmitted as well. This is done regardless of whether you have a Google account and are logged on, or do not have a user account. If you are logged on to Google, your data are assigned directly to your account. To prevent the assignment to your Google profile, you have to log off before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or to design their website to suit market needs. Such an evaluation is performed in particular (also for users who are not logged on) to deliver targeted advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and have to contact Google if you want to exercise this right.
(3) Further information about the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by the plug-in provider is available in the data privacy statement of the respective provider. There you can also obtain further information about your related rights and the configuration of settings to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has agreed to be bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(4) Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
– Integration of YouTube content
(1) We have integrated YouTube content into our online offering. This content is stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played back directly on our website. Integration is in “extended data protection mode”, meaning that no data about you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not access the content. Only when you access the content are the data identified under no. 4 (1) 1 transmitted. We have no influence on this transmission of data.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube obtains the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data identified under no. 4 (1) 1 of this statement are transmitted as well. This is done regardless of whether you have a YouTube account and are logged on, or do not have a user account. If you are logged on to Google, your data are assigned directly to your account. To prevent the assignment to your YouTube profile, you have to log off before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or to design their website to suit market needs. Such an evaluation is performed in particular (also for users who are not logged on) to deliver targeted advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and have to contact YouTube if you want to exercise this right.
(3) Further information about the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by YouTube is available in the data privacy statement. There you can also obtain further information about your rights and the configuration of settings to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has agreed to be bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
– Use of Smart AdServer
This website uses Smart AdServer, a remote adserving system used by advertisers to administer the delivery of online advertising campaigns. It is a service of Smart AdServer GmbH, Mehringdamm 33, 10961 Berlin, Germany.
When you visit our website, Smart AdServer GmbH receives the information that you have accessed our website. Google sets a cookie for this purpose on your computer. The data identified under no. 4 (1) 1 of this statement are transmitted as well. IP addresses of visitors are pseudonymised. Geotargeting and the delivery of advertisements depending on your browser configuration are the primary objectives. Web beacons are used as well. These are invisible graphics used to evaluate your user behaviour on this website. This evaluation is not person-specific. Further information about data protection related to the use of Smart AdServer is available under the following link: http://smartadserver.de/unternehmen/unsere-datenschutzerklarung.
You can prevent the collection and storage of personal data through corresponding settings in your browser software, by clicking the deactivation link provided by Smart AdServer www.smartadserver.com/diffx/optout/IABOptout.aspx or by deactivating the interest-specific advertisements of the provider at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de.
Please note that your settings may influence the way you interact with our website. Renewed deactivation may be required if you erase your cookies.
– Use of the Facebook re-targeting pixel
Based on our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimisation and economical operation of our online offering and for these purposes, our online offering uses what is called the “Custom Audiences Pixel” of Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, 94025 Menlo Park, USA or, if you are resident in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). It is used for the purpose of presenting interest-specific advertisements to visitors on our website in the course of their visit on the social network Facebook. A pixel from Facebook was implemented for this purpose on our website. A direct connection to the Facebook servers is established through this pixel when visiting our website. The Facebook servers are notified that you have visited our website and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. Further information about the collection and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and ways to protect your privacy is found in the Facebook data privacy statement at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. You can object to interest-specific advertising on Facebook under https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_. This requires you to be logged on to Facebook.
4.6 Obligation to provide data
There is no legal obligation to provide data. However, some functions on our website cannot be used without disclosing personal data.
4.7 Amendment of the data privacy statement
Amendments to this data privacy statement may become necessary due to the further development of our website and its offerings or due to changes to legal and/or official requirements.
Numerous services and benefits are offered to members of Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 e.V. A legally valid application for membership in
Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 e.V.
can be filled out and submitted to the club.
Here the following data are recorded for the purpose of assignment, accounting for the membership and issuing and delivering the personalised, non-transferable member ID and, for Mini and KidsClub members, the welcome or starter package:
FC Augsburg administers the data in its systems and assigns a member number. The member number, name, date of birth, membership position and date of joining are printed on the membership card, so that benefits and discounts can also be claimed from participating institutions and partners. In the course of sending out member information (membership card, invitation to member assembly, KidsMagazine, birthday coupons and the like), the name, member number, address, membership position, date of birth and member type are provided to the service provider for printing and shipment.
a) Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Since the data that are collected and processed are required for the establishment and performance of the requested membership, data processing is permitted by point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
b) Purpose of data processing
The purpose of data collection is the establishment and/or performance of a quasi-contractual obligation, in this case the membership in Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 e.V. The bylaws of Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 e.V. therefore apply. These are found here.
c) Duration of storage
The data are also stored by FC Augsburg 1907 GmbH & Co. KGaA for the purpose of utilising member benefits (including the advance ticket purchase right, discounted season ticket right). Further information about the internal use of the data is found under point 13. below.
a). Day tickets and season tickets
With the purchase of a season and/or day ticket for public areas, we collect your name and address from you as the contractual partner, optionally also your telephone number and e-mail address (voluntary information), and your payment information related to the process (account data such as IBAN and BIC). When you make a purchase in our online shop, we also request your e-mail address to send you the order confirmation. We require the data for the production, delivery and payment of the tickets, which means they are essential for the proper performance of the purchase contract that is concluded (point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR). This also applies to season ticket subscription contracts. We store these data in our systems and create an account for you with a personal customer number, which we disclose to you.
Discounts according to the ticket price overview may be claimed. Here we only record that there is a right to a discount, but not the exact reason.
b) Replacement day ticket and surcharge payment
If you want to assign your season ticket and the accompanying contractually governed access right to the stadium to a third party, you may request the issuance of a replacement day ticket (for a surcharge) if the third party does not meet the discount requirements of the ticket.
c) Sale of tickets through the FCA ticket exchange
If, during the execution of the season ticket subscription contract (point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR), a season ticket spot for a specific match day is successfully sold through the FCA ticket exchange, the owner of the ticket receives a credit for part of the total price to their bank account. Here too, FC Augsburg records the payment information of the season ticket holder as part of the process.
d) Prosecution of unauthorised ticket sales
The resale of our day and season tickets on the unauthorised secondary market is prohibited according to no. 10.2 of our general ticket business terms and conditions and violates the conditions of the purchase contract that is concluded. FC Augsburg has authorised a law firm to uncover, prosecute and penalise violations. In case of violations, FC Augsburg provides the law firm with the name, mailing address, e-mail address and if applicable the telephone number of our contractual partner for the execution of additional measures. The data of the unlawful online ticket offer are also recorded based on a weighing of interests according to point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR. In particular, this is done for the assertion of legal claims.
e) Payment process and open items
We accept various forms of payment for goods and services you purchase from FC Augsburg under a purchase, service or in particular an event contract, and we record your payment information.
For the purpose of payment processing and therefore contractual performance (point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR), we provide your payment information for the debit memo payment method (SEPA Direct Debit Scheme, online and offline) to our payment service provider to process the transaction.
We will contact you if the payment fails, for example because your account does not have sufficient funds or a change in your payment information failed to reach us, or if we note an open invoice amount. If we are unable to reach you on the third attempt in the course of the collection procedure, we are forced to assume that you do not wish to be reached. Only then do we provide your name and address as well as the corresponding payment information to our business information service, which pursues the payment on our behalf (point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR, legitimate interest: assertion of payment claims).
4.10 Dissemination within the company
Insofar as you give us your corresponding consent, address and order data are also collected and processed for the own marketing purposes of Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 e. V., Donauwörther Straße 170, 86154 Augsburg, Germany. The corresponding legal basis is point (a) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
Under certain circumstances, we may also process your data within the company based on our legitimate interests. Insofar the legal basis is point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
You may object to the processing of data based on our legitimate interests and/or revoke your consent to data processing. In order to do so, you merely need to send an informal notice using the contact information provided under I.
We erase your data as soon as they are no longer required to accomplish the purpose of their collection.
5. Data privacy statement for the use of LMS (ticketing/membership administration/FCA TV), Ticket Service Bayern, Eleven Teamsport, Fußball-Club Augsburg (Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 e.V. | Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 GmbH & Co. KGaA) and your rights
The responsible entity is Fußball-Club Augsburg, Bürgermeister-Ulrich-Straße 90, 86199 Augsburg, consisting of:
You can reach our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
We process your personal data received from you within the scope of your information provided for LMS (ticketing/membership administration/FCA TV), Ticket Service Bayern, Eleven Teamsport.
These are master data such as your name and address, billing and performance data, bank details, business and contract data, private address and contact data, and communication data.
We process the personal data based on your consent (point (a) of Art. 6(1) GDPR), to meet contractual obligations (point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR) and based on a weighing of interests (point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR).
The purpose of data collection is the establishment and/or performance of a quasi-contractual obligation within the scope of LMS (ticketing/membership administration/FCA TV), Ticket Service Bayern, Eleven Teamsport, at Fußball-Club Augsburg.
We delete the data collected in this context once their storage is no longer required or restrict their processing in case of legal retention obligations.
While there is no obligation to provide the data, the information is essential to ensure smooth processing in the course of membership administration/ticketing. We do not use automated decision-making.
In general, there is no intent to disseminate data received within the scope of LMS (ticketing/membership administration/FCA TV), Ticket Service Bayern, Eleven Teamsport to third parties outside the company. Within the scope of club activities, your data are disseminated to the respective persons in charge and their assistants within Fußball-Club Augsburg, consisting of Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 e.V. and Fußball-Club Augsburg 1907 GmbH & Co. KGaA.
You have the right to information about your data stored by us (LMS (ticketing/membership administration/FCA TV), Ticket Service Bayern, Eleven Teamsport). You also have a right to the correction of incorrect data. Insofar as the corresponding legal requirements are met, you have the right to request a restriction of processing or the erasure of the data provided.
If you have given us your consent for the storage of data for LMS (ticketing/membership administration), Ticket Service Bayern, Eleven Teamsport, you also have the right to revoke this consent at any time. The legality of processing based on the consent of the data subject prior to revocation remains unaffected.
You may assert your rights against us by submitting a notice using the contact information under no. 1 or sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that the collection, processing or use of your personal data for LMS (ticketing/membership administration/FCA TV), Ticket Service Bayern, Eleven Teamsport has infringed your right to informational self-determination, you may contact the supervisory authority responsible for the controller.
For Fußball-Club Augsburg, this is the BayLDA (Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision).